Casting Set

 


When constructing the most anticipated opening sequence of the year, I knew I had to get a proper cast in order. I ended up choosing three people other than myself, all of which were Aaliyah Alex, Kayla Jencic, and Tyler Bedassee. I chose these people in particular because I feel like we have great synergy. Cooperation and communication are crucial aspects, especially in a group project that determines whether you pass the course or not. Each of the members in our group possesses specific strengths that we're able to utilize to ensure our video is the best we can make it. First, I would say that I'm good at organizing and planning events, ensuring that we complete assignments and reach the deadline. Aaliyah is an extremely creative individual, so we're able to rely on her to come up with unique solutions to any problem we may have. That'll come especially useful when it comes to foley sounds. Kayla has a lot of technical experience, so when it comes to arduous camera work or precise editing, we can count on her. Overall, I am extremely proud of the cast that I was able to assemble. I hope our final product reaches our expectations, although I shouldn't expect any less.

Comments

Popular Posts